The simple and classic Roll The Dice slot machine from EGT is capable of delivering big rewards. Here, a combination of five Dice symbols will bring you a jackpot of 40,000 coins. This symbol is also the wild. The game has five reels and 10 fixed paylines. And the maximum bet per spin reaches 600 coins. Among the bonuses, there is only a doubling win game and four progressive jackpots. The theoretical return on bets is 95.76%. But the volatility of the slot is medium to high.
Reviews and impressions of the tester team
- Roll The Dice slot machine is quite popular among players for its simple and straightforward gameplay, with the potential to win up to 750 bets, which the slot is able to implement in literally every spin of the game. The gameplay bonus feature boils down to replacing all symbols around the wild symbol when it appears on the reel, and the appearance of two wild symbols (depending on their location on the reels) can create up to full screen wild. Any additional bonus games or free spins in the slot are absent.
- Despite the fact that most of the spins bring only minimal winnings ranging from the face value of the bet to just a few bets, the appearance on the reels of the wild symbol occurs quite often, although not always a big win. So, in a number of activation bonus feature involving a single wild symbol, for example, in the first reel winnings can be minimal in the range of 3-10 bets, and when appearing in 4-5 reels do not form a winning combination at all. However, it is not uncommon for the slot to put the wild symbol in more successful positions as well, awarding winnings in the range of 15-60 bets.
- The occurrence of two wild symbols does not always bring big winnings, and during testing one of these combinations brought a win of only 85 bets. The average win with two wilds is still 150-250 bets and the maximum winnings reached 400-450 bets. The maximum win recorded by the developer was 750 bets. Such figures indicate quite even slot play with quite realizable potential.
Despite the occasional loss of balance due to a series of empty spins, on a longer run, the slot still often levels it out by activating the bonus feature, but still, I cannot recommend the slot for playing with bonus money due to the risk of not having an expensive combination to compensate for losses and will only give neutral recommendations.
When playing for real money, Roll The Dice is well worth considering for long playing sessions, as despite not keeping your balance very well, it’s not bad at realising its potential, having a pretty good pool and, accordingly, there’s a pretty good chance of “pushing” it to give out big winnings.
Winnings and symbols
With a spin rate of 600 coins (this is the maximum) you can get these winnings on a roll of three or more of the same symbol.
- The dice appear on all reels and stretch across all positions from top to bottom. This symbol will replace all pictures except the scatter and will give out 3000, 9000 and 45000 coins.
- The star will act as a scatter and pay out 3,000, 12,000 and 120,000 coins.
- The seven will pay out 1,200, 3,000 and 21,000 coins.
- The bell will give out between 1,200 and 12,000 coins.
- Grapes and Watermelon are capable of paying out 900, 1,800 and 6,000 coins each.
- Orange, Plum, Lemon and Cherry can yield 300, 1200 and 3000 coins.
- Size – 5×3;
- Lines – 10;
- Volatility – from medium to high;
- The percentage of return RTP – 95.76%;
- Maximum winnings – 40,000.
After each successful spin you can run the doubling game. The rules are standard. You only need to choose the colour of the closed card. If you guessed it, you will take away the prize increased by a factor of two. Otherwise, you will lose the prize. At any time may activate the prize round with progressive jackpots. A 12 card playing field awaits you. Open them in any order you wish. When you have three of the same suit of cards, you’ll win one of four cumulative jackpots.